HORIZON CALENDAR (2013)
Updated on 21 Oct 2013
Maintained by Eddie Allen, see notes to contact him about the calendar.
!!PLEASE BE SURE TO READ ALL THE NOTES TO UNDERSTAND THE CALENDAR!!
Oct 19 (Mission) Mizzou Game vs Florida at 10 am. RSVP to the CO by
Oct 5. Ticket cost may be $100 each.
Oct 26 Monthly Meeting at 1:30pm.
(Mission) [HR] CO’s Lunch at China Garden, 3420 Clark Lane, 573-
(Mission) Movie: “Gravity” at Hollywood. 91 min, PG13.
(Mission) XO’s Snack: Culver’s, 2520 Broadway Bluffs Dr,
573-442-5975, RSVP the XO. http://www.culvers.com/
Nov 2 (Mission) Mizzou Game vs Tennessee at 3pm. RSVP to the CO by
Oct 22. Ticket cost may be $100 each.
Nov 3 (Mission) Movie: “Ender's Game” at Hollywood and a double feature
movie: “About Time.” Ender’s Game is 114 min and PG13
& About Time is 123 min and R. Movie order will depend on
movie times. We will start at the first movie time after 1130
Nov 23 Monthly Meeting at 1:30pm.
(Mission) [HR] CO’s Lunch at Macaroni Grill, 305 N Stadium, 573-234-
(Mission) Movie: “Catching Fire” at Hollywood. 91 min, PG13.
(Mission) XO’s Snack: Culver’s, 2520 Broadway Bluffs Dr, 573-442-
5975. RSVP the XO. "http://www.culvers.com/
USS HORIZON Monthly Meetings are on the 4th Saturday of the month.
EVENT INFORMATION & NOTES (includes meetings)
1. Occasionally a meeting will be canceled or postponed.
(see event cancelation info) If you did not RSVP this may happen
without your being notified.
2. Restaurant space is set up based on RSVP’s maybe as late as day of
event. (please RSVP unless you know you are expected)
3. All events are RSVP to a senior officer or the event coordinator by
four days prior.
4. No RSVP’s will lead to event cancelation. Only RSVP’d will be
5. All event locations are checked for handicap access and event
needs prior to scheduling. Coordinator has this information.
6. Outstate Senior Staff Contact: Eddie Allen 636-448-1440 or
7. Columbia Senior Staff Contact: Lee Struglia (573) 445-4245 or
8. Fulton/ Jefferson City Senior Staff Contact: Khane Williams (573)
642-8033 or email@example.com
9. Cancelations for inclement weather are on Y107 and on 101.5.
10. Many events will be open to all but information is not listed. The
event information is available to those interested by the listed host
of the event. Please call for information.
11. Movies are at Regal 16 unless otherwise stated. If it is not showing
at Regal then we will view it at Forum. Please check local
12. Anyone may submit an item for this calendar. We prefer to have the
information three months advanced.
13. Movies will be the first one to start after 4 pm on the date listed.
Any other function with a tentative start time listed will go at the time
listed or the soonest start time after that.
NOTES: MISSION = local FLEET = Regional/ International Function
SERVICE = Charity/Community/Service/Ecology function
Jefferson City Social Calendar:
Columbia Social Calendar:
Mid-MO Social Calendar: